1/17/12

First Post!!!!!

We are 2 sisters who both have B names. Actually, our whole family has names that start with B. We have been wanting to blog for some time now... && now we finally are (: . We've decided to make this blog like us... RANDOM! Welcome to our lives :]
10 silly random facts about us:
Beth Ann:
1. I drink about as much coffee at Lorelai Gilmore [Gilmore Girls]
2. My heart belongs to Jesus and He sure keeps it safe.
3. if i were homeless... i would live on the beach.
4. "i just like to smile, smiling's my favorite." -Buddy the elf
5. i like to eat with chopsticks but i taught myself... so i probably do it wrong.
6. life without my iPhone would be sad.
7. i really like owl things but people keep giving me owl things so now i'm an owl hoarder
8. someday i will take up photography & get a fancy camera
9. i love people and getting to know people & making new people friends.
10. i have been crucifeid with Christ and i no longer live but Christ lives in me. ;]

Becky:
1. I do believe yellow will always remain my favorite color, though you'll never catch me wearing it
2. A guitar, keyboard, & harmonica reside in my room .. works in progress !
3. "He must become greater; I must become less." John 3:30
4. I am proud to say that I am a Border's Bookstore veteran! It will always live on in my heart
5. One of the best activities in the spring and fall is making my driveway a canvas for chalk
6. Phineas and Ferb is my show. Yes, yes it is.
7. I wake up, middle of the night, and crave cereal. Yum.
8. I find myself shopping in the boy section of Urban Outfitters.. hollller
9. Love a good coffeeshop/cafe to hide out and have my God time.
10. Jesus is my Lord and Savior, & this life He's given me is nothing short of AMAZING

Keep stopping by to find out more [=
Becky & Beth Ann

-B&B

2 comments:

  1. I am a peacock hoarder too because people keep giving me stuff! Sometimes I am sick of it but most of the time I'm not :P. I'm excited for your blog! Yay Borders Vets!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you do have a lot of peacock stuff!!! love you!!!

      Delete